Our site comprises of 15 acres of either post and railed or electric fenced paddocks, in addition to the recently built cross country course. We have 29 stables of different sizes to cater for both horses and ponies, which include automatic drinkers. Liveries are welcome to bring their own rubber matting, if they wish.
Secure and well managed grazing is offered all year round (except in severe weather conditions) as individual or group turn out.
Individual turnout is charged at £10 per month.
Our Exercise Facilities
- Horse walker
Additional facilities include
- 24 hour CCTV system
- Indoor facility for preparing refreshments and relaxing in the warmth
- Toilet and wash facilities
- Independently insured tack storage room
- Individual tack rooms
- Rug room
- Free outdoor parking area for trailers and lorries
- Ample client parking
- Washing machine (for small items only)
- Routine yard worming programme undertaken
- Regular visits from dentist, farrier and physiotherapist
- Variety of different clinics